“What’s the news? My friend told me that “Monsters University” is an interesting movie for children, If you want to do something else, you can let the kids watch movies on your tablets. ”- good idea.
Mike Wazowski and James P. Sullivan are an inseparable pair, but that wasn't always the case. From the moment these two mismatched monsters met they couldn't stand each other. "Monsters University" unlocks the door to how Mike and Sulley overcame their differences and became the best of friends. -- Walt Disney.
The Nabi 2 is the successor to Fuhu's popular Nabi tablet, which designed especially for Kids that lets Kids watch their favorite movies and TV shows. There are apps for thatand you can find the Pavtube is pretty good.
Next, I tried free trail from pavtube and here the steps would show you an easiest way convert DVD to Nabi 2 tablet. Keep reading for a brief how-to on the process.
1.Load DVD files into this program
Click “Add Video” to import video files, and click “Load DVD” to import DVD file.
Click “Format” and select an output format for conversion. It’s suggested you choose “Common Video >> H.264 Video (*.mp4)” for nabi 2 slab. This format works fine, but you can still make it better fit for nabi 2 in step 3.
3.Do optimal settings for the output MP4 files
Click on Settings you could easily set bitrate, frame rate, codec, channels, sample rate, etc to adjust parameters that affect video quality and file size for the video you prefer. After that, you can click on "Save as" to rename the profile, such as "Nabi Tablet (*.mp4)". Next time, you can easily find it in "Custom" category.
4. Start the conversion.
After above steps, just click "Convert" to begin ripping DVD to Nabi highly compatible MP4 videos.
After finish your conversion, you would find the movies that you converted and for a new user you can see the steps: How to transfer converted iTunes movies to nabi 2 tablet
1. Plug the Micro USB cable from your computer to nabi.
2. A dialog box should appear asking you what you want to do with the new hardware. Select Open Device to View Files. If the box does not show up, you can go to Start Menu > My Computer and double click Removable Disk "No Name.”
3. Next, look for “Movies” folder, or create your own to organize the files you are saving on nabi. Select the files you would like to transfer from your computer by dragging and dropping movies into the folder.
4. Once all files have been transferred, safely remove your device: Click Safely Remove Hardware on the bottom right side of your computer screen, then click USB Mass Storage > Stop.
5. When the DRM-free movies are copied to Nabi 2, you’re free to play them. Open the movies by going to the Gallery app on your nabi 2.
If you want to know more, pls read:
Convert Blu-ray/DVD Digital Copy to play on Nabi (2) kids tablet
How to transfer iTunes movies/TV shows to Nabi(2)Tablet for your kids
Play Disney Blu-ray movie on Fuhu DreamTab for all Kids
Get DVD/ISO/IFO movies onto Nabi 2 for your kid to watch on road trip