Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Store collected DVD movies on my cloud storage and share with my family

You are probably to have files stored all over the internet - some in Dropbox, a few in Google Drive, and so forth. And Western Digital My Cloud is a new option for storing your stuff from anywhere and helps you consolidate your photos, videos, and other documents. When you have a large DVD library, why not convert them into .MP4, so that you can store DVD movies onto WD My Cloud Network disk for better playing and sharing. If are you confused about how to rip DVDs to WD My Cloud, just read below article and you will find an easy way. 
     
“I have a DVD collection and have recently purchased a WD My Cloud Network disk – I need a program to rip my collection and any future discs I buy onto this network server. The main benefit is the ability to view my DVD collection from any smart TV in the house to share with my family. In conjunction with the WD My Cloud disk I should be able to stream videos on holiday which will be great for the kids.”


Do you have met the same problem with this customer? As a transmitter between DVD discs and Internet, how can we make it come true? Through a google search on the internet, I find Pavtube 
DVD Ripper. I used your 30 day trial option to test out the software to make sure it worked – other software packages did not have this trial feature and Pavtube was the first that I managed to get working so I went with them. I tried out other software product but found Pavtube is the easiest to work with. Overall, Pavtube DVD Ripper can remove the DVD disc protection and copy source disc to computer hard drive with same structure preserved. 
  
Full guide: Make 1:1 Copy DVD disc on WD My Cloud with Pavtube DVD Ripper 

Step 1. Install the DVD Ripper on your PC.

Pavtube DVD Ripper is an excellent DVD backing up tool that can make 1:1 copy of your source DVD with original structure including extras and menus. Meanwhile, this app is regarded as a great DVD ripping program to help users convert DVD collections and various videos for new how tablets and smartphones including iPad mini, iPad Air, iPhone 5S, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Kindle Fire HDX 7, Google Nexus 7/10 and more.

Step 2. Launch it and load your DVD movie from discs to the app.



Step 3. Click the “Browse” button to set output folder where you want to save the copied DVD movies.

Step 4. Hit the copy the entire disc icon on DVD Ripper main interface and start DVD backing up process.

Tips:

1. If you’d like to copy only movie content and leave out the extras and commentary, the Directly Copy is exactly what you need, which copies intact. VOB main movie from original DVD disc without extras.



2. There are various output profile presets.

Many people like me own would love to enjoy movies and TV shows from physical discs to more than one mobile phone and tablet. You can count on DVD Ripper because it offers so many output formats that you would find the suitable one eventually.

The general format is "H.264 Video(*.mp4)" from "Common Video" option.


Tips:

If you have special requirements on target video, click “Settings” to customize video size, bitrate, frame rate and sample rate.

3. Video Editor available in this converter.

Another reason I like Pavtube is it ships with many video editing features, and usually I use it to cut off black bars of full screen on my HD TV at home. Besides, it does more than that. It trims off unwanted commercials from DVD movies, add watermarks as copyright protection to your source file, and more.

For example, if you want to get wide screen or smaller size, you can turn to the crop option to do settings before copying to my WD cloud device.


4.
Other small but essential functions.

Pavtube application takes advantage of the NVIDIA CUDA technology and AMD APP technology, and the conversion speed can be increased up to 6 times faster than ever before. Moreover, Pavtube programs support adding *.srt and *.ass subtitles into video and merge into one file for output.
  
Now you can freely transfer your backed up DVDs for watching on portable tablets via your on WD My Cloud.

More related:

No comments:

Post a Comment